We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- CXC including Math and English.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Coordinate with dispatch personnel to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled on time.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems and answer questions about the products.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
The vacancy exists for a Sales Representative to work with the East Berbice Corentyne area and report to our head office in East Canje, Berbice.
Additionally, a vacancy also exists for a field agent to work remotely within the vicinity of Georgetown, securing sales and reporting same to our Berbice office through remote communication. Additional requirements for this specific position would be as follow:
- Must possess their own vehicle.
- Must be able to work remotely and provide daily reports.
- Must have knowledge of routes from Mahaica to Timehri.