- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance (individuals with the CAT qualification, currently pursuing ACCA may be considered).
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High-level experience with financial and/or accounting software.
- Experience in providing data analysis and producing reports.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience at a management level.
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasting.
- Well-versed in all financial aspects of a business.
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Projections, Proposals, Budgets and generation of other accounting reports while performing financial management duties in assessing the financial health of the companies.
- Implementing reporting processes to minimize financial risk.
- Monitor management of Cash, Inventory, Assets, Payables and Receivables and perform reconciliations.
- Review and modification of the company’s SOPs.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards.
- Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls.
- Supervise Employees
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Providing advice on company financial and investment decisions
- Analyzing company data and market trends to make financial predictions and maximize profits.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berbice